StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

seven deadly sins quiz

i found this quiz on my friend, karlisyle's blog when i was dilly-dallying lingering around the blog sphere... it's just a simple quiz... i am not sure about the veracity of the quiz... maybe it is very true... maybe it is just a freaking non-sense quiz... looks like i realy dont recognise myself... tell me how true the test is... i would appreciate the comments given a lot... i need people's comments to transform to a better me...

so, this is the result i got...

Greed:High
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:High
Sloth:High
Envy:Medium
Lust:High
Pride:High

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

how??? is it accurate??? frankly, i think it is kinda accurate... haha... oh ya, i will post about my orientation week soon after the orientation week over... 2 more days to go...

No comments: