StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Saturday, June 21, 2008

the day after prom night

*sigh*... finally, the prom night was over... yesterday was great yet busy... busy to get my hair done... busy to polish my nails... busy to dress up... busy to make up... busy to contact with my darling friends... busy to take picture... busy to watch the performance... busy to find stuff... busy to talk... busy to laugh... busy to sell roses... BUSY BUSY BUSY... now, busy is gone and followed by miss... i miss the moments... i enjoyed them and really want to experience them again... the moments were beyond words... i will upload the pictures soon so that the pictures are able to speak on behalf of me... hopefully next year prom will be much greater... haha... OMG!!! today i cant even wake up... i have to go back to school at 8am for PBSM... i dragged my ponderous shiftless body to bath and prepare my bag... can u imagine??? yesterday, i went home later than 11.30pm and today, i have to wake up at 7am something for PBSM which started at 8am!!! during marching session, there was a tall guy stood beside me... i felt so awkward when lurus barisan... his shoulder position was much higher than i am!!! some people started to laugh when they saw this... why cant somebody shorter stand beside me??? WHY WHY WHY??? this is the disadvantage of being a shortie... before pen off,

HARMIN~ thanks for borrowed me the black heels and fetched me home... if not i would have worn a white heels which are not matching with my dress...
JOEN~ thanks for fetched me to MS GARDEN... it's nice to go salon with u... i will never forget our self make up learning time... it's FUN-TASTIC!!! haha...
KAUREE~ thanks for make up for me... if not i would have look like a country pumpkin... oh ya, u were such a HOTTIE yesterday!!!
MICHELLE~ X was finding for u yesterday!!! haha...
SHARI~ enjoy your journey to KEDAH!!! by the way, i didnt manage to do what we planned... the situation went out of our plan!!! *sigh with exasperation*...

it's time to start fraying with my study and minimise my social life...

No comments: