StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Monday, June 23, 2008

money money money

money money, dont leave me!!! stay with me please!!!

i spent so much lately... reference books, stationary, prom and so on... oh yes, the prom... i really spent a lot just for the prom... you know, ticket, dress, hair done and bla bla bla... looks like i have to tighten my belt for this few weeks to cover my outlay... but then, tomorrow is my beloved mum's birthday... my head is spinning like hurricane now... i have no idea what to buy for my mum... anyone has any idea??? by the way, i saw a few of the prom pictures printed by michelle this morning... it's nice... everyone looked like model, gorgeous!!! (except me... haha...)... i will upload the pictures soon after i copy from michelle, kauree and harmin...

No comments: