StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Monday, June 16, 2008

days

wow!!! i have not been updated my blog for a long time... actually, i wanted to post about my orientation week last friday, the last day of the orientation week... but the time didnt allow me to do so... i was rushing to KL last friday right after school and just came back this morning... oh my god, i was so induced to sleep today at school especially during PA2 periods!!! i personally think that it was freaking boring!!! maybe it was because of no one talked to me during that two periods... the girl sat beside me at dewan kuliah, Lai Mei (sorry if i spelt your name wrongly) is a goody two shoes... her mouth was dormant during the study time... howbeit, she is a lovely girl with a bright smile on her face all the time... CUT!!! enough regarding that... let's talk about the orientation week... it was okay... we played all sort of games like ice breaking, draw flag for our own groups, create trademark, frog game, kamil kata, explorace, stage performance, so called school service and bla bla bla... what is so nice about the orientation week is we got to know each other better, and got the chance to enjoy ourselves before start fraying with STPM... i dont know what to tell about the orientation week... it's beyond words... i woud like to say sorry to my group's leader for being so sarcastic... anyone is going to the prom??? i would like to go but i cant find any outfit... i went to megamall and east coast mall but bought nothing... sorry, harmin!!! please dont kill me... i still hope i can know the splendor of the prom vicariously from u... i'd better to pen off now and continue to watch BONES, one of my favourite and do my biology assignment...

No comments: