StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

once and for all

i have just walked back from school... the sun was shining brightly directly onto my face... my shirt was soggy and my hair was freaking messy... regretted i didnt bring my baby aquarius umbrella... normally i bring umbrella to school whenever i am walking back home... dont know why i can forgot about it this morning... i must remember to bring next time... did i mention about my hair just now??? yea, i did... now i tie my hair everyday to school... the reason is i kena tahan by a few unreasonable malay prefects on monday!!! (no offence on race, it's just a description)... my hair is not even up to shoulder length!!! how can i tie my hair??? luckily, i was not saman by the prefects... thanks for the two chinese prefects who let me go... real thankful to both of u... after this incident, i tried to tie my hair yesterday and today... and yes, i succeeded to tie my hair... but it must be tied in a real wet condition... so hard to tie... i spent hours just to tie my hair... some hairs started to release themselves from my hairband... because they are way too short to be tied... cant even tie them... i wonder what rule is this??? ok, enough for complaining about that... let's talk about something elating... ONCE AND FOR ALL, I bought my dress... i am going to the prom... but then, other problems start to popping out... heels problem... hair problem... make up problem... my heels doesnt match with my dress... hope harmin's heels can suit my dress... my school work is tonning up now... okay, it's enough for this post... i have to draw the 3D organelles... if not, ... ... (no idea what will happen)... haha...

No comments: