StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

pictures taken during SJK (C) KUANG HWA golden jubilee dinner

i feel terrible now... i have been sicked for few days... all parts of my body have started to yell in pain... headache, sore throat, nose pain and bla bla bla... yesterday night was a sleepless night... cant sleep due to my sickness... i felt freaking cold... eventhough i wore sweater and socks and two layers of thick blankets covered me, i can still feel the intense cold... after that, i felt terribly hot... lots of sweat was exuding out... however, i felt better today... hope tomorrow will be much better... hope tonight is not another sleepless night...

haha... i think i will feel good if this week were not school holidays... can have a good excuse to skip school... haha...

in fact, i am not intended to complain about my sickness... my purpose of writing this new post is simply to inform that i am way too lazy to upload those pictures taken during SJK (C) KUANG HWA golden jubilee dinner... too many pictures were taken... but then, i uploaded them on my friendster account...

No comments: