StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged by KERRYN

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag.

What was I doing 10 years ago? i was still a primary school kid... playing the small little bombs with my cousins and neighbours outside my aunt's shop... now hardly see those bombs... mind u, the bombs really explode...

5 things on my to-do list today~ buy reference books, go out for brunch, watch tv, online... that's all i guess...

5 snacks I enjoy~ ice-cream, chocolate (i like the whisky chocolate... yummy!!!), lays potato chip (i miss the sea weed flavor potato chips... hard to find that flavour...), cakes (especially from secret recipe), and chocolate waffles!!!

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire~ travel (backpack travel and travel with family), study oversea, establish a charity organisation, investment, and saving (to get the interest)... haha...

5 of my bad habits~ like to gossip (cant stop it... instead, i enjoy doing it... haha), nibble the pens when i am studying, online everyday (becoming the slave to the computer), having cold sweat and shaking when i am nervous, think too much...

5 places I have lived n still living~ mummy's tummy, Semambu, Taman Peninsular only...

5 jobs I've had~ salesgirl at boutique, cashier and sales assistant at pewter and souvenir shop, pegawai bertugas bahagian komputer, attendance taker, slave to computer... haha...

5 people I tag~ Ann, Leon, Yew Hong, Emily, Jin Jin...

No comments: