StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Thursday, May 22, 2008

STPM versus matriculation

Ambivalent, uncertain and double-minded are best words to describe my mind now… I am sitting on the fence, struggling to make decision… when there’s sun, there’s rain… everything has it’s avail and detriment… both options I have currently have their own advantages and disadvantages… which one is located closest to my heart??? I have no idea… “STPM or matriculation” has been beating in my mind couple hours ago… I am standing at the junction diverged into two… I don’t have the ability to foresee the condition of the road, to sight the scenery behind the roads… what I can do is predict… my family didn’t contribute much in solving my dilemma… even though they didn’t cast pressure directly to me, I still can feel the pressure exerting on me… the process of analyse, appraise and cerebrate is still conducting in my brain… I will have to struggle with the two options until one of them is pinned down and I have captured the winner… making decision is not as easy as a pie… I need a road which can fetch me to a bright by-and-by… I shall tell my decision after squeezing my brain juice and draw down my sprightliness to kick away one of the option…
two roads diverged in a yellow wood... the destinations of both the roads are not known... conditions of the roads after the bush are not known... scenery both the roads lead to is hinder by the bush...

No comments: