StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Monday, May 19, 2008

Amigos of mine

Wei Jun~ my best friend since standard four… even though, we have not seen each other for quite some time, I still miss u… I will remember u forever… thanks for the letter and bookmark…

Tirah & Pika~ my crazy best friends when I was in SMKTPPTM… school, race, religion, and time will never ever have chance to break our friendship… thanks for the cookies… msn and sms me more often la…


Illi & Ema~ another two crazy friends of mine… Illi is a happy go lucky girl whereas Ema is an artistic girl… both are talented… I have not seen u since January… wanna go yum cha???

Yee Chen aka Chen Chen aka darling~ u are my best buddy!!! How’s your life in matrix now??? Jangan curang tau!!! Kalo tak, siap ko!!! Haha… jk jk… miss ya lot… love ya!!!

Mery, Harwin & Yilin~ thanks for teman me when I was just imported to SABS… three of u are so nice to me... let's go hang out together when free, k??? congratz to Harwin & Yilin whom manage to secure JPA… congratz to Mery whom succeeded to enter matrix…

Jasim~ I cant remember how to spell your name la… sorry ya!!! This guy is my so called enemy… we used to fight always… haha… lost contact long time ago… now miss u pulak…

Calvin~ thanks for teaching me about chaining friends in blog… u are my sifu!!! Haha…

Nigel~ thank you so much for giving me so much information… sorry ya for the mistake that I have made couple weeks ago…

Jo En~ we are classmate again!!! she's a big ear hole of the class... haha... hope we can have a whale of time for this two years in form six...

Harmin aka prawn mee~ OMG!!! this is the first time we sit together!!! angel vs satan!!! extrovert vs introvert!!! harmin is the satan and extrovert... am i right, Harmin??? haha... "shut up, huifern!!!"---is this what u wanna say??? haha... i have memorised your script... i know what u wanna say... haha... jk jk...

too many friends to thank and apologise… unable to list them all here… sorry if I didn’t list your name…

1 comment:

The Tall Guy said...

wah, teach u link only wor, become sifu ady... you only my sifu lar, help out so much with logistics in SMS!!! Thank You Thank You... arigato gozaimasu!!!