StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol Season 7 Finale


Yesterday, 21st May 2008 was the grand finale of American Idol Season 7... After a series of eliminations, 2 final contestants had been chosen...



the 2 final contestants were David Cook and David Archuleta... David vs David... haha... this year American Idol was rather competitive... the cutie David Archuleta vs the hottie David Cook... who u think is the winner???

haha... finally, my favourite David Cook won!!! can u hear it??? DAVID COOK IS THE AMERICAN IDOL!!!

1 comment:

漆黑之月 said...

David Cook isnt too bad. But I side on David Archuleta. His voice..oh my god..so powerful. Even if he's not titled champion I think he's got already many options to go for his singing career. After u buy DC's album borrow me the CD ah~