StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Friday, May 23, 2008

22nd May 2008

22nd May 2008 is a red letter day for me... American Idol result was out... Champion League final... matriculation result was out... my BIRTHDAY!!! haha...

My favourite hottie DAVID COOK won the American Idol!!! congratz to David Cook!!! i cant wait to buy his album... haha... Cutie David Archuleta is a good singer too... if David Cook were not joining this competition, i will definitely heart for David Archuleta... haha...

MAN U won the champion league final!!! even though i have no chance to watch it, i still happy for it... haha...

matriculation result was out... i got it... but i am still ambivalent about it... i have been thinking since yesterday... it is tough to make the decision... it has made me a cry baby... how many times i cry today??? i dont know... thanks for PN GAN, PN TAN, MR CHAN, MR TAN, PN PHANG for counseling me... thanks for YUAN TING for the choc for stopping me from crying... haha... thanks to those who comfort me today... thanks to Kerryn for being caring... thanks to everyone... today is so not me... since when i became so emo???

about my birthday... i was quite dissapointed at first when i thought my family forgot about that... by the way, thanks to ZHI YUAN for being the first to wish me happy birthday... thanks to PIKA for still remember my birthday... i have not seen u long time ago... wanna hang out together??? thanks for HARMIN for wanted to celebrate with me... thanks for those who wish me including NIGEL and CHUA who seemed to be forced by me... thanks for RECOMMERS who wish me happy birthday... haha... back to the story... yesterday evening afteri woke up from my nap, i saw a big cake in the fridge!!! it is mocha strawberry cake!!! i was so happy at the moment... i thought my mum and my sis had forgotten about that... it was such a big surprise!!! thanks MUM and SIS for buying me such a delicious cake... it was so touching... love you always!!!







1 comment:

漆黑之月 said...

Happy belated birthday. haha~