StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Monday, May 19, 2008

rat race

I have to say “さよなら!” (meaning: goodbye) to all the scholarship I have applied after a series of rejection especially to JPA…

this is merely one of the rejections...


eventhough I didn’t put high hope on it, I still felt sad when the word “DUKACITA” appeared… it was sadder than I thought it would be… the hope I put on it has returned me with thrice disappointment and septic bloody wound… however, this failure makes me grow… I have understood that there must be someone to lose in the rat race…
i am the one lagging behind, trying hard to catch up... haha...


this is what going to happen when we steps into society… failures create success and success creates failures. Once u lose doesn’t mean u will lose forever… God granted us with grace to accept failure with serenity… struggle harder, more industrious, constant determination will help everyone of us to sail through any predicaments and lead us to the route of success...
is this the route of success??? absolutely not... haha... guess where i took this picture...


OLATARO, don’t call yourself wasted sperm anymore!!! if u were wasted sperm, u wouldn’t be here now!!!

p/s: has anyone read the book “Whoever Makes the most mistakes wins” by Richard Farson and Ralph Keyes???
this is the book... tell me where to buy it if anyone of u has read it... thank u!!!

No comments: