StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Friday, May 23, 2008

result is OUT!!!

after two days of struggling with the two fellas name 'go' and 'stay'... finally i have pinned down one of them and captured the winner... guess who's the winner??? is kind of unexpected for most of u, i gues... the winner is 'STAY'!!! meaning that i am staying in SABS to do STPM... the battle between STPM and matriculation has been brought to an end... STPM won!!! reason is vry simple... "sekarang hanya sains fizikal sahaja yang ditawarkan"... this quoted message was told by the sweet talking officer when i phoned to the matriculation... i am aiming for medicine... so pathway without biology will not lead me there... between this two options, only STPM can lead me there... i was so relieve when i finally came out with a result... so, here i go, STPM... i know many of u will say how silly i am for giving away the golden chance and taking a tougher path... i know it's silly... but i have made my choice... i think it can lead me to another 3 path: oversea, local government and local private... i pledge to myself that i will be more industrious... hope all of u will support me for doing STPM and give me a hand when i am in need... thank u for those who have given me their opinions... i do appreciate the opinions... thanks!!!

1 comment:

The Tall Guy said...

Paths are chosen correct when it leads to a correct destination. Or when both lead to the same destination, it's matter of which one more adventurous. You have chosen the other path which I'm proud of you. All the best in STPM, fully fledged support for you!