StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Thursday, January 1, 2009

new year eve count down

I just came back from the Hainan Association Event. It's nice to meet my friends there, Mery, Boon Hwee, Carmen, Siz Boon and so on. Okay, cut that off.

Yesterday, I went to Yee Yin's house for new year party. Ee Leen has grown up! She fetched me and Yi Lin to Yee Yin's house. Yea, i know their names are more or less the same; it's complicated to pronouce those 'in' names. There were quite many of us, me, Yi Lin, Ee Leen, Lum, Yung Yau, Harmin, Esdelyn, Lydia, Andrew, Jeshua, Karim and Say. I got to know Yee Yin's pretty cousin sister, C Yin who is from Singapore. We talked, we gossiped, we laughed, and we EAT! *LOL*

Until about 11.30pm, we decided to go to TC for count down. Due to traffic jam, we took an alternative to go TC. We walked! Yea, we walked all the way to TC. Sweating, talking and walking. We reached there couple minutes before 12am. We went to the beach for count down. When we wanted to shout for count down, some technical error occurred. All of our mobile phone showed different time. So, we set out own time and counted on our own. Surprisingly, no one counted down there. I mean there were lots of people but no one shouted. It's weird, no new year feel at all. Howbeit, all the people there clapped their hands when we wished Ee Leen 'Happy Birthday' out loud. Ee Leen's birthday is today, 1st of January, a new year baby! Great huh? People at the beach celebrated Ee Leen's birthday instead of New Year. *LOL* There were some malay guys played firework there which did not burst, instead, smoke came out. We played spray for while, trying to call May Ling the busy girl who didnt pick our call.

We went back to Yee Yin's house. Before we went back, i saw Tze Loon and Jian Cheng. Such a coincidence. Besides, we met Annabeth too. When we were passing by the pub nearby TC, Esdelyn wanted to call Lum not to walk in front of the pub, in case they pulled us in, but then, she called him Boy instead of Lum. *LOL* Actually, we planned to go supper after we reached Yee Yin's house, however, it was cancelled because it was too late. It's already 1am! Ee Leen fetched me, Yi Lin, Esdelyn and Say home. The birthday girl became driver, had to fetch us home.

It was already 1.30am when i reached home. I gossiped with Law Law for while then only I went to bed.

Yesterday was my first time to celebrate new year with friends. I felt so happy to have friends to celebrate with. My phone rang so many times yesterday. I was so happy to get wishes from my friends. I am not been forgotten! I have friends!

Okay, i will post about my new year wish list later. *LOL*

No comments: