StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Sunday, January 18, 2009

black canyon

first time at black canyon with my family. my dad brought us there even though he was sick of western food. in fact, the food at black canyon was not 100% western. it was sort of a mixture.

this was what my mom ordered yesterday. it was not really what my mom wanted to eat. my mom actually wanted a fried rice and she asked me to order for her any nice fried rice. i was the one who ordered wrongly. i ordered a stir fried rice noodle with chicken or something like that. i thought it was fried rice. i accidentally omitted the "noodle". *LOL*



this was what my dad and my sis ate. american fried rice. looked yummy and fulling.


well, i ordered this green plate. i was torn between a tom yam fusilli and fettucini with green chicken curry. finally, i decided to take a try on fettucini with green chicken curry out of curiosity. it was delicious. i mean for me. even though with its green look. really. yet, i still dont like the colour. i think i prefer it in red. *LOL*


we tried the tom yam soup too. not spicy enough though. the picture i found through google was not appetising. so, i decided not to copy that picture.

No comments: