StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

driving test? speeding test?

I had my driving test today. Oh my god, i was freaking nervous while waiting for the uncle who gave me driving lesson. Palms sweating, blood pumping vigorously, heart beating rapidly, couldn't even sit properly. Tick, tick, tick. Where's uncle? He told me he would fetch me at 8am and the needles in the clock were pointing 8.20am! Luckily, uncle did come to fetch me. He was late because he had to fetch other girls who was going to take driving test.

When we reached there, same normal boring thing, registration. Waited, waited and waited until 10am. It's my turn to do parking and go up hill. I did both good. No stopping before line, no forgetting about raising hand, no accident. I finished it pretty fast yet still have to wait for my turn for "outing". *LOL* Know what, i waited until 12pm++! I was the first who did parking and up hill among us, four girls, yet i was the last who did driving. I was so impatient while waiting, all the nervous bits in me gone.

Yay, my name was called. It's my turn to do driving! I was nervous again! *LOL* I started to drive out slowly. At first, i drove at speed about 40km/h to 60km/h. This was what uncle taught me, not to exceed 60km/h. However, the tester asked me to drive faster! End up, i drove at speed more than 80km/h in the whole journey! It's my first time to drive so fast! Even when i was driving down hill, the tester still asked me to speed! There's another car which was also a driving test taker over take me. Can you imagine how fast he drove? At that moment, i was driving at about 100km/h. The tester started to scold me when he saw the other driving test taker over take me. So, i had to speed more! Not only that, i was asked to over take other cars! It's my first time to over take other cars! Actually, it's sort of fun. *LOL* After i finished the journey, I drove safely back to the driving school. Yea, safely. *LOL*

So, what about your driving test experience?

No comments: