StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Friday, January 16, 2009

dental appointment

it's so good to go back earlier yesterday. i went back to eat my lunch gluttonously, afraid that i would not be able to eat after my dental appointment. *LOL* before i went to the clinic, i brushed my teeth sparkling clean just in case any meat or broccoli stuck in between my teeth. both teh dentists were friendly to me. they talked to me. i was so scared when i went inside alone. normally, i went with my mom. but yesterday they didnt let my mom to accompany me. the dentists measured, recorded and checked. teh process went over again and again. suddenly, i had a thought to play with the lady dentist. i bited the stick which she used to measure my teeth. *LOL* *wuliaosm again* after everything was done, both the lady dentist and man dentist explained to me that i needed to pull another four more teeth! oh my god! i thought they wanted to pull four in one time right there at that moment. in fact, i was wrong. i was so happy to be wrong. they planned to pull the teeth next year; two at a time. still, two at a time is still scary. i am really phobia to pulling teeth. what to do, i need to put braces. i cant stand the uglyness of my teeth. so, i have to bear with it. looking forward to next year. *LOL*

No comments: