StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Friday, January 9, 2009

school

wow! i have been to school for five days. there were so many things happened in these few days. touching, funny, boring and silly.

first day:
i bathed early in the morning before i went to school. god, the water was freezing cold! i couldnt stop shivering after that. then, i tried to tie my hair as best as i could. the hair was killing my time. it's freaking hard to tie my hair as i just cut my hair during the holiday. when i arrived to school, i saw my classmates were up there at the corridor. i wondered how the heck they knew that was our class. indeed, it was written on the board in big bold capital letter. my class was at the highest floor with only one store room! i wanted a classroom with two store rooms! one for toaster and things whereas the other for books. but now, have to put books and toaster together. nevermind that, i dont mind my books with nose invoking toasts smell. during sitting arrangement time, i was so sad. harmin ditched me! i thought i was all alone, no one was going to sit with me. my classmates all actually offered me sitting plae with them! i was so touched at that moment. i didnt know that they actually care. i should appreciate them more. no, should be most! know what, my tears were in fact rolling in my eyes at that particular moment, but it was due to the PS I LOVE YOU i was reading. the story was extremely touching especially the front part and the last part. Gerry's such a nice sweetheart! gotta find one like him. *LOL* there was a good news from teacher, one hour recess time for us! the longest recess time ever. by the way, the first day of school was my class teacher, Pn Phang's birthday too! such an coincidence. we made a card secretly and stufted into her car. *LOL*

2nd day:
everything back to the normal school day. study, study and study. that was so not my style though. i did study when teacher was teaching in front. it's just that i was not studying the books on the desk which teacher was teaching about, instead, i was studying the novel under the desk which was PS I LOVE YOU. *LOL* i didnt do it all the time, just some time. dont you dare to report me to teacher! *as if i know who you are**LOL*

3rd day:
i was still doing the same thing, dining PS I LOVE YOU, only during free time. i think i have amnesia! i cant remember what i did on wednesday. all i can remember is reading PS I LOVE YOU and spent an hour recess time enjoying my nasi lemak with drunmstick. *LOL*

4th day:
that was the disaster day. first, i forgot to bring spoon to school. i utterly forgot that hui ling would bring us nasi lemak. so, i have to share spoon with cat and su min. three girls one spoon. *LOL* second, i spilled some sambal on my shirt. only a few dots, so no big deal. not long after that, i spilled half of the nasi lemak with sambal on my skirt! yea, can know how clumsy i was. yong qian had to sweep the floor for me because i had to swallow all the rice as soon as possible because recess time was going to over. su min had to give me damn lots tissues to clean my skirt. after that, i had to walked all the way to toilet to clean. when i on my way back to class after cleaning, people actually stared at my skirt as if i peed in my skirt!

5th day:
it's today! nothing special, crazying around, from class to class. *LOL* no more nasi lemak spilling all over my skirt. but, i scratched my watch! i felt so sorry to my mom. it's my mom's watch! surprising;y, she didnt scold me. i think i have to buy a new trendy cheap 10 bucks watch. *LOL* same as the 4th day, i couldnt track the footprint of Pn Asma. i had no idea where she went. have to try my luck again on monday. wow! life is getting busier and busier, especially with blood donation and valentine's candy sale.

it's time to keyboard-off. school again for tomorrow.

No comments: