StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Monday, January 19, 2009

what is the point?

what is the point i put all the effort in blood donation? what is the point of become the president of blood donation? everything seems to be going badly. i a sick of it. sick of AA. why the heck are you keep opposing me? i mean you didnt oppose me directly, but you did in indirectly. first, you were not satisfied with the organisation chart. fine, i got you some other students with the kind of races that you wanted. for example, the head of duty. head of duty is not a post for someone who didnt intend to go! i need to beg the student to let me put his name for the post of head of duty. read carefully, only name, no expectation in any work. second, you wanted a general meeting. okay, i made it. i informed everyone to attend. what happened? you set me up! you didnt even appear at the meeting. my people and i waited for god knows how long! now, you denied that you wanted to call a meeting. you even accused us for not remind you. i reminded you on that day! morning! you asked me to call the meeting! i have no intention to call a meeting until principal give me the permission to organise it. Fuck! at fist i wanted to organise it on 1st of march. now it's not going to happen. i just hope that 8th of march will not be a problem. frankly speaking, i really think of quitting this whole thing. it's terrible to work with someone like you, AA!

p/s: i really should keep my mouth shut from the word fuck.

3 comments:

Catalyst said...

calm down...darling...
be patient...

Fern said...

i have limited patience. especially to this kind of teacher.

Unknown said...

Waa. Which teacher treat you like this? Tomorrow I go your school and see her face. XD