StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Friday, August 8, 2008

tagged by KERRYN!!!

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 5:45pm... just woke up...

Name: you know who...
Sisters: 1... i am the eldest... haha...
Brothers: sad to say none... i want an elder brother!!!
Shoe size: depends on the brand and the type of shoes... haha...
Height: *silent*... haha...
Where do you live: my house... nope, should be my dad's house... i dont own a house...
Favourite drinks: ice blended!!!
Favourite breakfast: erm... no idea... haha...
Have you ever been on a plane: no...
Swam in the ocean: would like to... but so far, no...
Fallen asleep in school: i did once before... maybe more than once... haha...
Broken someone's heart: guess so...
Fell off your chair: once... when i was tricked by my friend...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no... i dont even know who is my someone...
Saved e-mails: yaya...
What is your room like: messy nest... haha...
What's right beside you: erm... newspaper... haha...
What is the last thing you ate: swiss roll!!! i love that...
Ever had chicken pox: no...
Sore throat: of cause...
Stitches: so far, nope nope...
Broken nose: nah... i dont wish to try it...
Do you believe in love at first sight: nah... for me, no such thing...
Like picnics: yaya!!!
Who was the last person you danced with: erm... cant remember... it's been centuries ago...
Last made you smile: erm... i didnt realise who is the last made me smile...
You last yelled at: erm... no idea at all... haha...

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: no... he didnt talk to me... he looked like in bad mood today...
Kissed anyone: yes...
Get sick: not really... only something wrong with my nose...
Talked to an ex: nah nah...
Miss someone: more than one... haha...

Best feeling in the world: erm... happy!!!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: sure!!! lots of them... haha...
Who do you really hate: no one...

What time is it now: 6:08pm... 2 more hours to olympic beijing 2008...

Randoms:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: frankly, yes...
Q: Do you have any siblings: yes... 1 younger sister who is taller than i am...
Q: Do you want children: nah... not interested...
Q: Do you smile often: guess so...
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: not at all... so "neat"... haha...
Q: Are your toenails painted: yea... silver white...
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: any bed that is clean and comfortable...
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white...
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: downloading photoshop...
Q: I can't wait till: ... ... *speechless*... haha...
Q: When did you cry last: the day before yesterday...
Q: Are you a friendly person: this question should be appointed to my friends...
Q: Do you have any pets: is ant consider pet??? my house has many ants!!!

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: no idea...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : cant remember who's the last person who held my hand...
Do you sleep with the TV on?: No way... my mum will chop me into pieces...
What are you doing right now? : msn-ing, answering tag, and listening to songs!!!
Have you ever crawled through a window?: not sure... maybe i did...
Can you handle the truth? : depends...
Are you closer to your mother or father?: obviously is my beloved mum la...
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : erm... harmin, jo en, and mr chan???
How many people can you say you've really loved?: uncountable...
Do you eat healthy? : honestly, no... haha... i love junk food!!!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: no...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? yea... it just happened the day before yesterday...
How often do you go to church?: ... ...
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? my darling friends... however, if it is really seriously bad, then i will try my best to keep it to myself rather than making them sad together with me...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : depends... most of the time quiet, i guess... haha...
Are you confident? : sometimes...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- studying at SJK (C) KUANG HWA...
- playing with my friends...
- watching television, i guess...
- practising piano...
- sitting quietly...

5 things on my to-do list today:
i think i am just gonna tell 5 things i have done today...
- listened to PN PHANG's interesting explainations...
- had duty in the library...
- kap-ed him!!!
- took a nap...
- calculated the budget...

5 snacks I enjoy:
- potato chips...
- ice-cream...
- cakes...
- cookies...
- fruit salad...

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- buy properties for myself and family...
- travel around the world...
- donate to needies...
- save in bank to earn interest...
- use it for my oversea tertiary education...

5 of my bad habits:
- impatient...
- emo...
- not confident enough...
- bite my pen...
- like to gossip... haha...

5 places I have lived in :
- mummy's tummy...
- nanny's house...
- semambu...
- kuantan...
- heaven???

5 jobs I’ve had:
- salesgirl...
- cashier...
- promoter...
- work in computer department for swimming competition...
- student???

5 people I tag:
whoever who want to do this tag...

No comments: