StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

expedition to bukit pelindung

today my classmates and i organised an expedition to bukit pelindung... we went there on a mighty errand which was insect catching!!! yes, we went there to catch insects!!! we need to catch insects for our collection... the insect collection is part of our biological project... during the nescent journey, all of us were unduly excited... talked non stop... laughed non stop... as time passed, we felt the tiredness.... before we entered the jungle, we took a rest at a booth... we saw a few freaking huge ants there!!! CAT caught it alive... me??? hehe... i sprayed insecticide to the ant until it died... clever huh??? haha... *self approbation*... haha... not long after we entered the jungle track... we saw a holy staircase... it seemed to lead us on pilgrimage... haha... after that, we found some mushrooms... those mushrooms with variety sizes were cute!!! L size... M size... S size... XS size... haha... the journey was getting harder and harder as it rained yesterday... so the floor of the jungle was slippery... SIZ BOON leaded us to a big tree trunk with a lot of huge ants!!! the ants were freaking huge!!! much larger than the previous ant we saw at the booth!!! u can even see the mouth of the ant!!! can u imagine how big is the ant??? about 1 thumb long!!! we managed to catch a few... i was kind of jealous seeing those couples helping each other to continue the track... i wish i have one too... too bad, i dont have... the rest of the journey was full with screaming... some people fell down... luckily no injured... i was freaking scared when i almost fell down... luckily i was able to grab the rattan, if not, i seriously didnt know what will hapen to me... maybe i will break my legs... maybe i will end up fainted down there... maybe i will died... eventually, we succeded to finish the whole track... the first thing we did after the expedition was curry mee hunting!!!we went straight to hoi yin to kick away our famishment...

*darn*... my dad came to fetch me so damn late... after he fetched me, he didnt go back home straight... he went to computer shop to buy printer... only god knows how long he took to buy the baby printer... my mum and i waited for so long in the car... pity me, wearing the sweaty T... my mum grumbled and grumbled about not taking breakfast... so, my dad brought us to restaurant... of cause, i didnt eat anything... i just sat there quietly enjoying my 100 plus... finally, we can go home!!! when we reached home, i thought i can take my princess bath... *darn again*... my dad asked me to install the printer for him... i told him i was like a sweaty hippo and needed a bath first... you know what, he scolded me... so, i was like "fine, i install, right now"... when i was almost finished installing the printer, he told me to bath since i took so long to install it... omg!!! why cant he let me bath first???

by the way, i saw him today... as usual, with a big sunny smile on the face... why he suddenly popped out in front of me??? i just about to let him go, dont wanna kap him anymore... now, his appearance made my effort gone...

No comments: