StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Monday, August 4, 2008

officially a librarian

ultimately, i am officially a librarian... eventhough i become a librarian successfully, i still not satisfied with my test result... i didnt know what happened to me last saturday, the librarian acceptance test day... i didnt perform well... that was not me... i cant even concentrate!!! i misinterpreted the questions... i did a lot of stupid mistakes... i... i... i just dont know what happened... what i know is my right leg was screaming in pain especially my baby toe... i believe that i can do far better than that!!! *sigh* well, it had been a past... so, it's better for me to let bygone to be bygone...

JO EN, I MISS U!!! no one tie ribbon for me before assembly every monday and wednesday anymore... haha... i think someone will miss u more than i did... haha...

No comments: