StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

scared of me???

today, we were separated into 4 groups for a biology assignment which is insect and plant collection... we got to choose our group members... everyone of us was so eminently excited about the assignment... howbeit, the group separation was not smooth... somehting happened... there was a girl who not satisfied with her group distribution... she wanted to join my group... but, our group was occupied with 5 members, maximum number of group members... she asked my darling si ting first, si ting explained to her that our group is occupied... then, she asked harmin, my another darling... harmin was trying to explain her too... in fact, harmin gave her hint to ask me... you know what, she told harmin that she scared of me!!! why scared of me??? i dont think that i am fierce... i think i am pretty gentle... okay, maybe i am not very gentle, but still consider gentle, right??? haha... i felt funny when harmin told me about this... seriously, i didnt know that i am so scary until raj and lai mei scared of me... what so scray about me???

No comments: