StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Sunday, August 24, 2008

my holiday!!!

*sigh* school is going to reopen tomorrow which indicates that my holiday is leaving me soon!!! why???

let me show you how i spent my holiday...

SATURDAY: PBSM...

SUNDAY: CARE programme...

MONDAY: LIBRARY stuft... YUMCHA at DELI COUNTRY and watch SUSUK with friends...

TUESDAY: LIBRARY stuft... watch WALL E with my cousins... (we imported tarts and brownies into the cinema by putting them in the pop corn box whereas the sandwiches, we put them in my cousin's bag covered with sweater... haha...)... LUNCH at MC DONALD with my cousins after movie... (we imported CHEESY WEDGES from KFC to MC DONALD... haha...)...

WEDNESDAY: BUKIT PELINDUNG... (to catch insects for our biology project...)...

THURSDAY: around KUANTAN (for example: TAMAN PERTANIAN, SEMAMBU, JABOR ROAD, GARDEN and so on...) to find fern for biology practical...

FRIDAY: KL...

SATURDAY: KL...

SUNDAY: TAMAN PERTANIAN...

everyday was occupied with activities which made my holiday an intriguing holiday... howbeit, my homework was not touched and i didnt study at all...

No comments: