StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Thursday, August 7, 2008

hollow

something popped out in my mind months ago... it has been lingering in my mind for months... it's power is getting stronger and stronger, come out from my mind more and more often... i have never thought of this before... i need someone to be with me... i may look tough from the outside... only me myself know how hollow my heart is, how fragile my heart is... i am not feeling melancholy but lonely... i am afraid... afraid of loneliness... it is freaking scary... it has adversed my emotion...
this is the reason why i need
someone to accompany me...
someone to prop me up always...
someone to understand me...
someone to pamper me...
someone to share my happiness and sadness...
someone to listen to me...
someone to have faith in me...
someone to cheer me up...
someone to lend me legs to kick away loneliness in my heart...
someone to...
someone to...
howbeit, i still dont know anything about the someone... who is the someone??? where is the someone??? i have no idea at all... what i can do now is prevent the hollowness overpower me... i believe time will solve everything... everything will be fine soon... i am looking forward for the day... i must be strong to sail through this period!!!

No comments: