StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Monday, July 14, 2008

what happen to me???

what happen to me??? why the heck i can fall sick again??? i am feeling so not well... headache, dizziness and flu attack me... how can i feel good with them??? they are my enemy... should be enemies... why am i always be their target??? erm... maybe not always... only once in a pink moon... haha... eventhough i type 'haha' here, it doesnt mean that i really 'haha'... come on, how to 'haha' in this condition??? i wish someone can accompany me right now... this is what i always hope for whenever i fall sick... but no one seems like to volunteer to do so... my mum is busy... my sis is busy... so, i am all by myself now... what happen to me??? i really have no idea... anyway, thanks mummy for buying ice-cream for me... i must recover fast... i have so many things to do... i need to finish all my schoolwork... i need to catch up my economy lesson... (so sad, cant go tuition today... i dont wanna spread the virus around...) i need to deal with the library annual farewell party... i need to attend my chemistry tuition this wednesday... and bla bla bla... i dont like to go to school in sick condition... i just scared... so, what i can do now is stop blogging and searching information and REST!!! *praying for a better tomorrow*

No comments: