StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

pathetic???

reasons:
1~ my dearest darling, JOEN is leaving to RUSSIA soon in this coming SEPTEMBER... i'am gonna miss her a lot... we have been in the same class since form four...
2~ i would like to go RUSSIA too... but, i have financial problem... so, the hope of going to RUSSIA is shut down...
3~ my confidence to cope with my STPM seems dropping to the rock bottom... i feel like wanna change to art stream... perhaps my life will be better... who knows???
4~ i cant understand what my economy tuition teacher explained yesterday night... it made me felt awful... everyone seemed to understand but me... ...
5~ my homework is piled up as high as the EVEREST MOUNTAIN... surprisingly, i still have time to blog here... haix haix... i had better catch up the time...
6~ i think my chances of getting post in PBSM and LIBRARY are freaking low... i wonder where's my confidence gone...
7~ my so called family has been abolished due to a super duper lame reason...
8~ no more, i guess... yes, 7 only... these 7 things are somehow way too much...

*praying for a better tomorrow and miracles*

No comments: