StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

new hairstyle!!!

i cut my hair today!!! wow!!! i am so excited about my hair cut... haha... actually not much difference... the lady just layered it for me... she is a stylish person... nice to talk with her... she taught me how to fasten the hair growing process... wash hair everyday and tie up the hair can help in fasten the hair groing process... i didnt know that before this... she even asked me not to cut my hair again... she said i should let my hair grow longer and either straighten or curl it... i think i will follow her advice because i wanna have curly hair... i love curly hair... what i mean is not the curly curly hair but the nice nice curly hair... haha... i dont know how to put my thought into words... perhaps i will upload my picture next year after i curl it... that also must depends on whether my beloved mum willing to fork out money to sponsor me or not... haha... let's see my latest hairstyle... it's just a simple short hair...


No comments: