StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Thursday, July 31, 2008

bad day

i wanna post about my bad day by using the pictures of pon and zi... i heart pon and zi very much!!! they are CUTE!!! but JUN HONG said they look like ghost...

today is such a bad day... there were so many unlucky stuft happened...




RINU's mobile phone dropped into the toilet bowl... she tried to take but failed... obviously, she was sad, yet, she still pretended nothing as if she didnt's care at all...






we, as her friends didnt know what to do to comfort her... what we can do is share the sadness in her heart... hope she will be fine and her parents will not be too hard on her... it was purely an accident... sorry, RINU, we help nothing...





JO EN had a bad day too... she had some family problem... her brother is so ungrateful to have such a caring sister... this picture describes the exact thing happened to JO EN...





besides, LYDIA also underwent some unhappy incident... i believe that she doesnt want me to mention it here... it was not something to be proud of... eventhough ANDREW cant help u with that but at least he can comfort you... both of u are such a sweet couple... *jealous**jealous*... haha...






KAUREE didnt come to school again... this also means that she is not feeling well again... rest more and recover fast, my love!!! muah!!!






haiz... me??? same with my friends i mentioned, underwent unlucky incident too... my toe nail came out when i was sleeping this morning!!! it was freaking pain!!! some of the skin peeled off too... i didnt know what happened... it just happened... now what i am worrying is will my toe nail grow??? i should have not wear shoes to school... the shoes was killing me... it hurt my toe which is now without nail... i think i am going to wear my sandals to school tomorrow eventhough i will look weird... thank you for JO EN'S suggestion... haha... *hug**hug*...




i hope i can sleep well tonight... i cant sleep well since the incident happened... this picture really portrays what i want, someone to keep me safe while i sleep...





by the way, my diet plan was terminated today... i ate during my recess time... see, my willpower is not strong enough...






let's pray for a better tomorrow...




that's all for this post... the pictures below are merely for display... haha...



No comments: