StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Sunday, July 27, 2008

it's time to lose some weight

it's time for me to lose some weight... i have gained weight dramatically lately... i ate a lot as if my stomach were a big rubbish dump site... chocolate cake, spagheti, ice cream cheese cake, longan honey dew ice cream, tau foo fah, twisties, bread, biscuits... ... the list will go on and on... haha... just now my mum's friend's son said i am fat directly... it's kinda hurt... howbeit, what he said is true, i am fat... i admit!!! i admit!!! so, now i decide to start my diet plan... i dont really have a plan... what i will do is control the amount of food intake... i hope my diet plan can be achieved successfully... i must have strong willpower to stick with my mission---lose weight... haha...

No comments: