StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

experimenting

Want to know what i have been doing lately? Just shut your mouth and navigate away if you dont want to know. I have been doing something my mom called unrealistic. I browsed through those web site related to US universities application. I want to apply for US universities. Sounds silly for a form six student like me? Perhaps, a little. So what, sue me, i am idealistic! I dont care! I wont lose anything except a pocketful of money. I will use the money i got from JPA and take it as a high risk investment. I dont know what the outcome would be; I have no idea whether i would succeed. Howbeit, I do know I am doing an experiment with low possibility to succeed. I seriously do. But, i know i will not be satisfied if i dont take a try. I will regret for my whole life. Even if i failed, i will have nothing to regret, i tried. *touchwood touchwood* I think this is the real me, the me who willing to try; the venturesome me who willing to take risk.

So, BOA, stop slacking!

6 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

Ohohoh. Ambitious. I admire u. I regret for not doing any research on american edu. btw, I can help u with the info since I know sth. Good luck!

Fern said...

thank you so much! i will ask you if i need any help. it;s never too late to do research. maybe we can share information.

Anonymous said...

thumb rule to share.
Err,dont try to apply ivies/schools which are highly competitive.

*at least,that's what i going to do after severe thoughts and seek-for-advice from my parents.*

Play the game safe. Hope to meet you there too.

Cheers.XDXD

Fern said...

thank you for the advice... i will avoid it... ivy is so tempting!!!

漆黑之月 said...

I oppose! Apply the ivies and the biggies! Only they can provide needblind financial aid if ure admitted! And that is very very prestigious. =D
Hard to get in though.

Fern said...

i have searched through some website and found out that ivies are sort of stingy. anyway, i will still opt for cornell... i love it!!!