StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Friday, December 12, 2008

hot seat

i was in the hot seat twice yesterday night!!!

yesterday night i was chatting with my friends on msn... suddenly, i saw a friend of mine pop up... i had never seen her online on msn before... so, i got excited and crapped with her... i crapped, crapped and crapped... after about more than 15 minutes, unanticipatedly, she asked me who am i... at first, i thought she was joking... so, i pretended that i was angry... then, she appologised to me and said that she added many friends lately, couldnt remember all the friends she added... so, i didnt think much, continue to chat with her... as time passed, i realised that there was something wrong... it seemed that she had totally lost her memory, about our classmates, our projects and all... so was she, she felt that there was something wrong too... i asked for her full name... when she gave me her full name, i was like oh my god... her name was LAI SI TING whereas my friend's name was LEE SI TING... oh my god, i crapped with someone i didnt know for so long... how could i make such boo boo??? it's all SI TING's fault!!! i mean my friend, SI TING not the unknown... she gave me this e-mail... i didnt suspect anything because the e-mail had the name SI TING... i couldn't stop laughing after that... this was the first incident...

the second incident was no big deal... it's just a small case which happened on msn too... i asked mayling when she was going to kl... indeed, she had been staying in kl for quite some time... see, how absent-minded i am...

No comments: