StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Sunday, December 28, 2008

sleeping hours

Yesterday, my sleeping hours was totally screwed up. I used up my whole afternoon in printing my biology ecology project. A big bold capital THANKS to you, RAJ!!! It's supposed to be your job and now I had to do it. What the fuck? Watch out after school reopen! Don't you dare to transfer to another school! Pay me the cartridge before you buzz off! I missed my afternoon nap all because of this shitty fella's fault! I thought I could take my princess sleep after i watched 8pm news. Yea, I watched news! Surprise? *Lol* Howbeit, Sharen had not arrive after the 8pm news over. Then, i peeped some bloggies. I peeped, peeped and peeped until 9pm++ yet her shadow had not even turn up. I couldnt resist the falling of my eyelids. At last, i fell asleep in the hug of my teddies. My mom had to be my fedex, passed those papers to Sharen. Sorry, Sharen, I was way too sleepy. Not long, my phone started to yell at me non stop. Fine, i woke up and checked. It was message from Boon Loong. No, should be "invitation". Online invitation to talk about PBSM blood donation. I had to dragged my ponderous body all the way to downstairs to attend meeting on msn. Discussed, discussed and discussed with Boon Loong and Kok Leong until about 10pm+. Finally, we came to conclusion. Great! I could ditch into my piggyland. There you go, another obstacle. It's not really an obstacle but a temptation. My sister was watching Smiling Pasta! *Sigh* You know what happen next. I watched until 11pm+ then only I resume my sleeping hours. Impact: I coundn't even wake up early today. Conclusion: Never ever on your mobile phone when you sleep!

No comments: