StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

tagged by KERRYN!!!

The rules are:

You own a blog where you are going to post this to
~ yesh, i do own a bloggie which is kind of lack of endorphin lately...
You currently feel bored
~ not really, i have my novels as company...

You won't skip any question
~ see first...
You're Alive
~ the dead can online???
You are going to send this to 5 friends to fill these up
~ no problem!!!


Firstly describe the current you in 5 words:

~ sleepy... eventhough it's 9.35am now...
~ daydreaming... as i always did...
~ sedentary... my holiday life...
~ roly-poly... in terms of physically...
~ movieholic??? i has been slaving to many movies and drama series lately...


Five things you love about life:

~ family... the only reason i am here in this world...
~ friends... those who grow up with me, bare with me...
~ excitement... all the new intriguing things, placess, experience and all...
~ nice view... places with eye-catching scenery, hunks with six packs and gorgeous look, ladies with wow sexy body and beautiful face...
~ myself... this is the reason i am still here, able to blog...



5 Famous people you'd love to meet:

~ Donald Trump... to steal his secret of success... hehe...
~ Charlize Theron... you know, maybe i can absorb some of her hotness and beauty... haha...
~ Johnny Depp... he got the look...
~ Butterscotch... she wowed me with her awesome combination of singing and beatboxing...
~ Piers Morgan... i like his frankness and meanness...

5 Movies you love:

~ all harry potter movies... hey, i am a big harry potter fans!!!
~ a walk to remember... it's an extremely touching movie!!! it will make you tears rolling on your cheek uncontrollably...
~ the chronicles of narnia...
~ the golden compass...
~ the village... i used to watch it over and over again...

5 professions you'd love to have:

~ cardiac surgeon... i hold tight to this dream ever since i was in form 2... now, i am not so sure about it anymore, as you know, i lost faith in myself to drive myself to this path...
~ forensic scientist... it is such an interesting job...
~ artist... i have always dreaming myself standing on the stage singing and dancing, acting in movies and dramas...
~ fragance designer... weird huh???
~ CEO...

5 Best Authors:

~ JK Rowling... the author of Harry Potter...
~ Sophie Kinsella... the author of shopaholic...
~ Kristin Harmel... the author of the art of french kissing...
~ Cecelia Ahern... the author of PS, I love you...
~ Mitch Alborn... the author of meet tuesday with morrie...

5 Inspirations:

~ my family...
~ my friends...
~ myself, perhaps...
~ sometimes, i get inspirations from movies, singers, teachers, and other things happen around me... it comes on it's own...

5 Favourite stuff:

~ my computer... eventhough it is getting older and older day by day...
~ my cellphone... eventhough it is merely K750i...
~ my novels... its' my little collection...
~ my soft toys... presents i got from all my beloved friends and family...
~ my bed... it always welcome me with a big warm hug...

5 things you hate:

~ my height and weight... my weight is so not proportional with my height and my height is always a problem...
~ stink bean...
~ people who judge me, tease me, insult me without knowing the real me...
~ liars... eventhough i am one of them... haha...
~ pms...

5 favourite places:

~ home sweet home...
~ shopping malls... have to agree with you, ker... i dont think anyone hates shopping....
~ my room where i can rest myself, isolate myself for deep thinking and of cause building castle in the air too...
~ school??? it si where i got to know all my dear friends...
~ cant really think of the last place...

5 girls/guys you are currently liking:

~ too many to be named... i love all my new classmates and schoolmates, my old friends... to be fair and square, i dont want to name any out...

5 Favourite people to chat with:

~ yee chen, my darling... we always share our problems together, give advice to each other...
~ harmin, my love... we chit chat and gossip about everything...
~ jin jin... haha... the one whom i always crap with...
~ yi lin, my darlin... sharing about our life stories is what we always do on msn...
~ olataro... didnt chat with him few weeks already...

5 things you wana improve more about yourself:

~ have more self-confidence...
~ be more industrious...
~ no more emo-ing or pms-ing...
~ open myself up, dont be over self-protected...
~ stop thinking too much...

5 Things you would take to a desserted Island:

~ friend... to accompany me...
~ my cellphone... to contact more people come to accompany me...
~ water suppy... essential need... hehe...
~ my computer with internet connection... so that i can order anything i need online and i still able to keep in touch with everyone...
~ a helicopter... i can go back whenever i want...

5 places you wana visit:

~ paris, the city of love... i am more eager to go to Paris after i read a novel, the art of french kissing...
~ new york, the busiest city in the world...
~ egypt with a mystery shawl covering... you know, the pyramid, mummies and all...
~ disney land... a place i can be small child again...
~ japan, a shopping heaven...

5 Things you really want:

~ family love...
~ care from friends...
~ success in career...
~ all dreams of mine fulfilled...
~ a comfortable life for everyone...

5 Songs that make you cry the most:

~ frankly, i dont cry for any song...

5 Most fashionable friends/ sisters according to you:

~ kauree...
~ michelle...
~ harmin...
~ choy mei...
~ karlisyle...

5 people you love the most:

~ my family...
~ my friends...
~ who else??? my future friends???

5 impossible dreams:

~ nothing is impossible... impossible is nothing... hehe...

5 Dreams in the future:

~ all my dreams come true...

now send this to 5 people:

~ emily...
~ yong qian...
~ gary...
~ soon keat...
~ ikram...

No comments: