StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

sore!!!

i am glad that i am still here, blogging, showing that my blog is still teeming...

oh my god!!! it was such an awful experience...

i went to the dental clinic to pull tooth again... yesterday, i was chit chatting with CAT about all this dental thingy... i told her that i wanted to get a good-looking male dentist... know what, i really got a chinese male dentist just now!!! howbeit, i didnt know whether he is good looking or not... he was wearing a mask...

the checking process was as usual... a mirror and an unknown silver stick dancing in my mouth... after checking, the dentist gave me two injections!!! gee, it was terrible!!! the pain attacked me was beyond word... i was holding my mom's hand tightly as if my hands were glued permanently to her hand... okay, after injections, i got to rest for a while...

the time ticking super duper fast... 20 minutes past in a blink of eyes... it's my turn again... the dentist tried to make things clear to me... he explained me that i would feel a great pressure in my mouth... when i heard about it, i was terrified, having cold feet, looking at my mom with my pitiful look... my mom came over and hold my hands... when the dentist was going to pull my tooth, i blocked him with my novel... luckily he didnt scold me... he just told me that he couldnt do it with my novel blocking him... i put down the book and let him did his job... a bloodstream of pain was casted to me!!! it was terrible!!! i couldnt do it... i begged the dentist to stop... of cause, he ignored me... he kept telling me that a great pressure will be exerted on my gum... yes, he was true, there's really an eminent pressure exerted on my gum... i felt like my front teeth were going to be pulled and my nose, oh yes, my nose was going to drop!!! i know it might sound ridiculous to many of you, but it was true... come on, who will lie in their diary??? when he was trying to pull my tooth, i was yelling pain... i even pushed the dentist's hand away... what kind of patient am i??? another chinese female dentist and an dentist assistent came and stood in front of me... the nurse told them to stand by... i guess they were worrying that i might stand up and fight with the dentist... haha...

now, i am here, at home, in front of my computer with a mouthful of saliva... i hardly swallow my saliva with a numb mouth and it is still agonizing!!! i am phobia to tooth-pulling!!!

No comments: