StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

lift-taking lesson

i went to MEGAMALL the day before yesterday with mommy and my sister... i told them i wanted to linger around at ground floor... so, they went to hot market which is located at second floor without me...

after dillydallying at ground floor, i decided to go to hot market to meet up with my mommy and sister... i went to the lift nearest to sinma... when i was waiting for the arrival of lift alone, there's an uncle walk towards the lift... know what, he started to teach me ways to take lift... he taught me how to press the button to stop the lift, what to do when i go inside the lift and bla bla bla... all i did was, kept my mouth smiling and not burst into laugh... not only that, when i went inside the lift, he even teach me how to press the button... there was a chinese girl inside the lift... she was looking at me one kind as though i really a jakun ran out of jungle... after that, the uncle even told me where he was heading to, telling me how hungry he was... maybe he was just being friendly... for me, that's weird... haha...

i tolf my mommy and sister about it when i met them at hot market... they were just laughing...

4 comments:

Catalyst said...

lol..so funny..
luckily that uncle din teach u other things..
muahahahahahax..!

Fern said...

what u mean by other thing??? hehe...

Catalyst said...

ohter negeative ting la..hahax..sometime will sked ppl when a stranger treat u like tat..y dun u runaway?!..hahax!!!

Fern said...

no need run away la... if he were harmful like what u said, he couldnt do anything also... because there were a few people in the lift...