StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Friday, November 14, 2008

final exam result

my final exam is a little bit better than my previous monthly exam...

PENGAJIAN AM: 66%...
it was the worse result i got!!! it is much lower compared with my previous monthly exam... i can blame no one because it was my fault for not studying enough for this bloody subject... frankly, nothing is interesting about this subject...

CHEMISTRY: 78%...
slightly better than my previous montly exam yet stil not good enough... my brain is not a chemistry brain...

BIOLOGY: 70%...
same as chemistry, there's a little improvement compared to my previous monthly exam... i have no talent in this subject at all...

MATHEMATICS: 82%...
my math2 result dropped drastically!!!

MUET: i hasnt got my MUET paper yet...

2 comments:

Boon said...

not bad ma the result. Congrats!! Enjoy your holiday!!!

Fern said...

haha... not bad??? sarcastically??? anyway, tq for droped me a cooment...