StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Sunday, November 9, 2008

renovation!!!

yay!!! i have changed my bloggie layout, finally!!! yet, the background still remain the same typical black... my bloggie is so pinkish now... pinkish header, pink words and pinkish bambino nuffnang ads... lovely huh??? perhaps not to my guy friends... and maybe some of my girl friends too... haha... whatever, i just wanted to do something different on my bloggie... you know, since i have plenty of time now, after my freaking final exam... oh no, no, i dont have much time!!! i need to complete my biology projects before wednesday!!! the biology projects are the insect collection and plant collection that i have mentioned before... wait a minute, have i mentioned before??? erm... well, it doesnt matter... what the heck am i crapping here???

read this:

PINK - Pink symbolises romance and fantancy. You are a day dreamer who is adored. You love to be spoiled. Affectionate and friendly,You make people feel at ease. You can be very playful. You like to feel protected, at needed at the same time. However, your nature is so gentle and soft that you might find it difficult to say no. You are always there for those whom you love. sweet and charming, you hate to be wrongly accused. People who favourite colour is pink are helpless romantics whose life will crumble without love.
~quoted from google search~

oh yes, i am full time day dreamer... i have always wanted to be protected... the feeling of being protected is so sweet!!! my nature is gentle and soft??? is mine??? haha... yea, sometimes, it's just hard to say "no" to people... wow!!! i am sweet and charming!!! nothing is more true than this!!! haha... okay, i should put a fullstop to this self-praising crap, in case someone gives me a forcefulness punch... undeniable, i hate to be wrongly accused... i dont think anyone likes to be wrongly accused... helpless romantics??? am i??? no way, my life will not crumble without couple love!!! i am the living evident!!! haha...
pinkish pictures time!!!

oh my god!!! a dog with pink fur??? eww!!! it's so...so... unattractive... it's purely my own personal stand... no offence to those people who love doggie with pink fur...

looks like i change my bloggie to pink way too early... should have changed it next year february... haha...
nice huh??? there are pink sapphires on the face of the watch!!! okay, it is on my christmas wish list!!! hehe... actually, it doesnt make any difference whether i put it on my christmas wish list, because no one will buy it for me... guys, buy it for your girlfriend, only if your girlfriend like pink... haha... by the way, i am not promoting this watch...
wow!!! it's 12.06am now... enough of this crappy post... time for me to ditch into my piggyland... xoxo!!!

No comments: