StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Thursday, September 25, 2008

what have i done???

what have i done until both of you dont want to friend me??? merely because of tullgren funnel, both of u marked me as your enemy, stopped talking with me??? what the frog!!! why made such a big deal from a small matter??? furthermore, it was not my fault!!! i will stand strong on my point because i believe i did nothing wrong in that matter... all along i think we are good friends... now, it doesnt seem so anymore... now, i have to keep distance with her in case both of you dont want to friend her just because of me... i do not wish her to be the middle person... it's not easy to be a middle person... she needs both of you more... i must not be selfish... instead, i must learn, i must grow to fit myself in this new situation...

SORRY!!!

i hope you understand, HARMIN...

No comments: