StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Monday, September 1, 2008

national day marching

yesterday, i went to school around 6.30am!!! early huh??? there were people earlier than me... all of us joined the marching event for national day... we prepared ourselves with all the accesories on the bus... when we arrived, we saw our commandan and another senior... after we fixed our uniform, they gave us some advice and arranged our position again because the SMART PBSM-ers did not bring gloves and name tags... where's my position??? still the same... they had changed the position three times yet my position still the same, the right side of the most front row... we waited there started from god knows what time... waited and waited for the arrival of those VIP... people behind went to buy drinks and food while we all at the front had to cover for them... WTF!!! there were a few pampered freak were wearing the welding hat sitting there... okay, not exactly the welding hat but more or less the same as welding hat... finally, it's our turn to march... OMG!!! disaster arrived... it was such a mess!!! even the army stood in front of me also have the same thought... then he suggested me to shout... okay, i shouted... indeed, i kind of afraid that the SMART PBSM-ers will think that i wanted to show off at the beginning... yes, only at the beginning... after that, i didnt bother much about that... after the marching event, LYDIA bought me 2 cans of MILO... thanks LYDIA!!! after that, we got our coupon to take our food... we went to take our food... OMG!!! we waited for about 45mins just to get a box of KFC meal and a can of pepsi... this is due to the pepsi drink hadnt arrive yet... i could not stop my mouth from blurting out the F word... frankly, i did that... come on, i stood under the burning hot sun and in the middle of the crowd... plus, my height brought me such a disadvantage... i cant breath in the middle of giants!!! yet, there were some people who made fun of my height... fine!!! i didnt want to bother about them... what i wanted was food and drink!!! hey, i didnt take any breakfast!!! i needed food!!! ended up, i gave up the drink and pushed myself to go in front to take my food... by the time i reached in front, the pepsi fella came... so, i got my pepsi too!!! my abreviated conclusion: it was a sucks day!!!

No comments: