StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Friday, September 26, 2008

tagged by KARLISYLE!!!

Tag.

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tag and list their names.

4. No tags back!so let's get started with this 15 things that i can't help myself with:


1. i always bite my pen whenever i am studying and doing homework...
2. i love to day dream about my future life...
3. i love to imagine there's always someone concern about me eventhough i have critical diseases or loss memory...
4. i have always wanted to know the feeling after we die...
5. i am a worrier... this characteristic makes me think of the negative side habitually whenever i do something...
6. i like to scribble my exam papers during exam...
7. i say i want to diet repeatedly but my plan to diet will be terminated... it has never last ...
8. i will have cold sweat on my palm whenever i am nervous...
9. i am a blabbermouth, always gossip here and there...
10. sometimes, i picture myself as a rich girl who can buy anything i want...
11. i dont like to throw my stuft away unless i dont like it very much... i feel that there's bond between me and my stuft...
12. i am lazy to keep my clothes until all my clothes lying on my king size bed whereas me, ended up sleeping on matress on the floor...
13. i will make myself busy if i am upset...
14. i dont like to eat hot food... i will let it cold before i eat... eventhough it is a hot plate... sometimes, i even put ice in any food with hot soup...
15. sometimes, i lie to myself so that i feel better...

AND I TAG :
- emily...
- gary...
- soon keat...
- jolene...
- wern yen...
- kerryn...
- yew hong...
- calvin...
- goh...
-ikram...

No comments: