StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Thursday, October 23, 2008

toodle-oo baby tooth!!!

just now i went to clinic to pull my tooth after i took my lovely breakfast... of cause, i brushed my teeth after i ate, before i went to the clinic... how on earth to open my mouth for teeth checking without brushing my teeth??? imagine you are the dentist, checking on the teeth of a patient who didnt brush his teeth before checking... the bad breath drift to your nose... the spinach stuck in between the teeth... eww... okay, i will never ever be a dentist... haha...

i waited for about an hour for my turn "patiently" with my shopaholic book and not to forget my mommy who accompanied me... understandable, this is a government clinic, the charge is cheap, so, i should not have complained... i was damn nervous when it was my turn... i even thought the dentist wanted to pull my tooth right away... actually, she was just holding a teeny mirror, wanted to check my teeth... then, she told me that she was going to give me injection so that i wouldnt feel pain... the injection was painful!!! i told the dentist that the injection was painful... she smiled at me and said i must be the youngest pampered girl in my family... she even think that i am a standard six girl... then, my mom told her that i am actually the eldest child... haha... after that, she pulled my tooth!!! oh god, it wat terribly sucks!!! it's agonising!!!


until now, my mouth is still in numb condition... tonight, my dinner will be porridge for sure... the porridge has to be super duper watery... by the way, i still have about 7 more teeth to be pulled in order to put braces... god, i dont know whether i can bear with it or not, but i will try my best...
toodle-oo baby tooth!!! your domain will be passed down to your next generation... no worries...

No comments: