StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

tennis!!!

i broke my promise!!! i promised that i will only update my bloggie after my exam over... i completed only two papers of my exam which were mathematics 1 and general paper 2... okay, let's not talk about exam... it is stomach-turning... wow!!! it has been quite some time i didnt update my bloggie...

here's my new post about my prehistoric tennis lesson...

i signed up for tennis lesson with a coach last sunday... there were another three girls learning with the coach during the 7.30am session which was also the lesson i joined... know what, they are only primary school kids, yet, one of them is much taller than i am... even the coach also thought that she is elder than me... *haha... i look younger than a primary school girl eventhough i am already 18!!! yay!!!* the coach started the lesson immediately... the girls have been learning for about one month plus... so, i am the only new learner... the coach taught me patiently... he taught me all the basic skills like forehand, backhand, highball and so on...

is this me??? oh god!!! i look so awe-inspiring in this picture!!! (self-lying + self-praising... haha...) i have to take god knows how long to be like her, MARIA SHARAPOVA, a good and pretty tennis player...


i found out that my hand swang my hand very mechanically like a robot when the coach asked me to practice forehand...


slowly, i kind of got use to it, started to catch up with it... undeniable, my skill was still cheesy... i played like a kid...

perhaps no, some kids played even better than i did...

the fence of the tennis court is freaking high... howbeit, i still able to hit the tennis ball to the next court!!! the ball almost hit on the guy who was playing at the next court!!! not only that, when i was going to hit the tennis ball which came from my opponent (the girl who is in the same session with me), a baby bird flied down towards the ball!!! it seriously scared me!!! i looked at the scene in awe...

time's up for blogging!!! i need to bath now so that i can watch my drama series later especially the 11pm drama series... today is the last episode!!! i have to watch it!!!

No comments: