StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Friday, October 10, 2008

night terrors???

yesterday when i woke up in the morning, know what, i couldnt move my body again!!! the word "again" brings the meaning this incident is not my first experience... i had been experienced it a few times... whenever it happened, i tried to move my body and open my eyes with full puissance.. howbeit, i failed.... i even tried to open my mouth to call my mum, yet, my effort was a total failure... my heart was pumping with a blood stream of fear... my mind was a paper full of question marks... what had happened to me??? not long, i could feel my body, i could move my body, i could open my eyes... i didnt dare to tell my mum about it... i didnt want her to worry about me... so, i decided to keep it to myself...

i checked on internet about this occurence... yeah!!! finally i found information about this occurence... the occurence was a symptom of sleeping paralysis... it could be caused by many different factors such as sudden increase of blood pressure in brain, inappropriate sleeping posture, depends on the person... after i knew about sleeping paralyse, the fear in my heart was gone... it's nothing to be scared of... it's just a normal incident... haha...

1 comment:

漆黑之月 said...

Sleep paralysis is pretty normal to some extent. So quit worrying~ It's not as serious as you think it is..~ it's a physiological state when the body becomes effectively paralyzed especially in deeper stages of sleep. Night terror is sudden waking up in fearful state for apparently no reason. Haha!