StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Saturday, March 7, 2009

second sponsor hunting

sorry bloggie for making you such a gnirob. i was overwhelmed by too many unfinished chore piling awaiting me. study, pbsm, tennis and the list goes on and on.

okay, let's talk about my second sponsor hunt. actually, it was pretty funny. at least, it was for me. i went to find sponsor together with boon loong and chee chyn. hmm. he is more commonly known as chong. we went from shops to shops.

when we went to parkson grand area, we had to cross the flyover. i didnt tell them that i actually have height phobia. normally, i was okay with those flyover at my school because there were advertisement boards covering. this one was without advertisement board which meant i could see those cars moving! i couldnt stand that. i started to feel scared. went up the flyover is not a problem. to cross and go down are real problems. when i was crossing, i didnt even dare to look down; when i was going to go down, my eyes needed to look down because if not i would definitely fall over the stairs. luckily both of them offered me hands. *damn untung! 2 leng zhais' hand ar!*

after finished with that area, we went to the parkson grand area. no more flyovers that time. we crossed the road. lol. however, my platform shoes broke in front of mydin! it's fate that i needed to get myself a new one. i broke two pairs of shoes in just 1 day. i broke 1 before i went out; the hook on the shoes was spoilt. then, this one, the platform shoes. can you imagine, broke 2 pairs of shoes in a day? see, it's fate! lol. i went into mydin to get myself a shoes bare feet. no one realised, i guess except the two guys la. i chose the shoes fast like thunder. a white cute ballerina shoes. that was the first pair of shoes i saw. i just grabbed the one with size 36 and went. it's cheap, costed me 13 bucks only. the shoes was sort of thin which made me feel kind of uncomfortable. nevermind, my mom added a layer of base for me when i went home.

other than that, i guess no more diputs thing i did. so far, i did 2 in front both of them. lol. it's embarassing yet funny. hey, it's also a chance to have a good laugh, a way to tighten friendship. lol. i am crapping again.

No comments: