StopGlobalWarming.org

bambino nuffnang

Sunday, February 1, 2009

last day of holiday

let's recall what we did in this not-so-long holiday.

for me, this year Chinese New Year is apparently better than last year. more food, more shopping and merrier.

i sorta became the loyal customer of Black Canyon. few days dinner at Black Canyon just in a week. there's one night i took dinner at Food and Tea. the restaurant was not bad in terms of food and environment except for one of the waiters. he digged his nose in public! this was utterly not hygienic! at home, i ate a lot of junk food. oranges, cookies, potato chips, my favourite Syzygium samarangense or commonly known as water apple or love apple, carbonated drink, alcohol, can drink and the list will go on and on. when i went to my relatives' house, my relatives would serve tonnes of snacks and i would swept them all. okay, technically not all but most of them?

i went to shopping with my family during Chinese New Year. we didnt buy anything because we had bought our new clothes before Chinese New year. howbeit, we managed to buy dad a square shirt. kinda nice and suited him very much. the most important thing was, he loved it.

my darling, yee chen came to house for the first time! we knew each other for so long yet this was the first year she came. she even brought along a friend of us. i could not remember her name but i could recognise her face and her voice. she's a schoolmate of mine. we chatted, gossiped and crapped. they were both so thin! looks like i must put more effort in controlling my diet.

yesterday, we celebrated kauree and ikram's belated birthday at TC. the 'we' i meant were harmin, michelle, jun hong, sharen, rinuga, jun hong, boon, fong jun keet, priya, roshiny, abigail, alicia and me! this was the first ever time i went out with roshiny, priya, abigail and alicia. at first, i was quite reluctant to go because the celebration was too early. 11am man! i told harmin that i would go if i could lift my ass off the bed the day before. know what happened yesterday? harmin sms-ed and phone-ed me yesterday 10am plus that she was coming to fetch me! know what again? i was still sleeping that time. she scared me! quickly, i took my bath and changed. luckily, i managed to settled before she arrived. she was scary!

i am slacking again. i am supposed to play tennis this morning but i didnt. instead, i sleep until 10am. *LOL* now, here i am, blogging, leave my homework undone. "good" for me! i really need to kick the lazy worm in me away. STPM is not far from now.

No comments: